Thursday, August 13, 2009

Change of plans

Someone was talking to me the other day about how we often will have some plan and we totally expect it to work out and then out of the blue, something happens and the plan is completely smashed. It happens more often that I previously realized.

I'm staying home this Fall in order to work hard and save enough money to go to school next year. I was really upset and didn't want to accept this change of plans because I love being in Rexburg and with everyone at school. There are people I know who are graduating in December and I probably won't see them again if I don't go back to school. It's a bummer, a major bummer. But you know, I have Nathan and Brandon and Chad to hang out with this fall. And I have two jobs to work. It won't be all that bad.

I'm stoked. It'll be a time to remember, that's for sure.

No comments: