Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Wii

Since coming home to a house with a wii game system, I've become addicted. Well, I suppose addicted is a strong word, but I'm definitely a fan. I love it. I pretty much play smash brothers brawl and wii sports and use the wii fit whenever I have nothing else to do. It's bomb. Nathan and Brandon came over tonight and we introduced Nathan to the wii, since he was on his mission when it came out. We got him hooked.

I love being home. It's awesome. I went to the beach yesterday and saw Matthew Mcconaughey and tomorrow I'm going to the beach again with a bunch of kids from the singles ward. It's rockin.

Oh, AND I have a job interview with Brookstone on Tuesday. Stoked!!

1 comment:

Michael Ross said...

JEALOUSSSSS. if i weren't 15,000 miles away, i'd totally come over and play.