Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shout out to my girls!

I'll be honest, this week was hard for me. I found myself analyzing stupid things, getting really anxious about nothing, and feeling so upset over the way things are with my friends here that I got physically sick. I didn't figure out until tonight what my problem is.

I have no girlfriends at home. I know girls at home, but none that I'd call up and see if she wanted to go to the movies with me. It's a situation I've never really been in before. And if I was in that position, there was always a couple guys I'd hang around with and it was chill, no worries. This time around, not so much.

I love the guys I've been hanging around, but they're a little more into their manly time than I'd like, which leave me the odd man (woman?) out. One on one they're fine. All together? They become boys and tease me and cut me out a lot. It gets old really quickly.

So consider this a shout out to all my ladies. I love you and miss you and I wish I could be wherever you are right now. I need to find me some girlfriends out here ASAP.

1 comment:

Melissa Tippets said...

If I am considered on of "The girls" you are speaking of then I want you to know you are missed and loved from this girl in Rexberg :)