Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I think I have super powers

So this weekend I got sick. I've got bronchitis and it's become a real pain in the bum because I've had to miss work at Brookstone two days in a row and I've stayed home from several ward activities (it's crazy how many activities they can have in just three days.) Today I woke up being able to breathe much easier than yesterday, but unfortunately it's become much more easy for me to cough. If I pay attention to my breathing and accidentally breathe in too much, too cold of air, or too slowly/quickly, I cough like there's no tomorrow. I cough so much that I've got sore muscles surrounding my abdomen. It's terrible.

To avoid being awake and conscious of my breathing, I slept as much as I could today. I slept until 2PM, wake up for a grand total of about half an hour beween 8AM and then. It was glorious. I felt lazy and accomplished all at the same time. I didn't even know I had it in me to sleep that long. I'm convinced it's a super power of some sort.

You can call me Koala Girl.

FACT: Koalas sleep 22 hours per day

No comments: