Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Good days


The Roommates plus one. L to R Me, Rachel, Taylor, Megan, Heather, Randi, and Lauren from across the hall

I live on the third floor in the Tuscany Place apartments. We each have our own room. Despite having our own space where we can be, we spend a good amount of time in each others rooms lounging on the bed. One of our favorite things to do is take the screens out of our windows and have conversations with the people passing by. On Sunday night Randi and I decided to try passing notes between the windows via paper airplanes. We weren't too successful. Instead we got several young men to stop and throw the paper back up to us. It's silly but really fun at the same time.

I think I want to major in spanish. I keep changing my mind when it comes to my major, but this seems like a good one. I could be an ESL teacher. In almost anything. It's just an idea. I don't know if I'll actually settle with this major, but I do like it. A lot. My spanish class is one of my absolute favorite. My Book of Mormon class too. Brother Hayes is a fantastic teacher.

And even though I love it here, I get to go home in fifteen days. For one weekend of glorious fun. I can't wait.

No comments: