Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thanks, Sister

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was almost ten. I can honestly say I have no recollection of what I was doing then, though I'm fairly sure it had something to do with a boy named Will and writing his name all over my journal. I don't think he liked that.

2.Things On My To Do list: Take my car to the shop, sell books/prom dresses on eBay, clean out my trunk (it's full of things I never took out after my trip home from Idaho in December. Talk about procrastination), car wash (my car is neglected), begin packing for April.

3. Bad Habits: Procrastination, nail biting, holding grudges.

4. Places I have Lived: California, Idaho, Spain

5. Things Most People Don't Know About Me: I love baking a whole lot. I want to graduate from college before I get married. Even though I'm short, I'd much rather wear flats than high heels. I love bubble baths.


I tag: Heather, Eryn, Randi, and Melissa. Thanks Miriam for tagging me.

No comments: