Saturday, May 9, 2009

The first three weeks

Alright. I'm not good at blogging when I'm at school, it's true.

Here's the deal. I'm keeping super busy with classes and homework and sleeping adequately and doing social things. For once in my college career, I'm getting enough of everything. You know the whole three choices, pick one deal? Social life, sleep, and school? Yeah, I'm getting all three. Totally beating the system. I love it.

My classes? They're bomb. It's a lot of reading and I'm definitely kept busy with homework, but it's all pretty interesting and fun. And when I get it done? I get to go hang out with my roommates. I need to work on seeing the friends I don't live with, that's the aspect of my social life that's failing. But I'm also getting enough sleep! I feel great physically, emotionally, and academically. All in all, life is pretty good right now.

The apartment is awesome. We had a dance party last week in honor of my birthday. It wasn't as successful as we would have hoped, but it was still fun. It was a pretty good birthday weekend last week. Being twenty feels pretty good, not gonna lie. Not any different from nineteen, but different at the same time. Holla.


I'm loving this semester. Seriously? Seriously.

Kiersten, Madi, Christie, and Me. Oh my birthday. :)

1 comment:

Eryn Chauvin said...

1. i am indeed sad i missed your birthday party.
2. your subtitle still says ramblings of a 19 year old BYU-I student and you're definitely 20
AND
3. i agree, you totally are failing at hanging out with the friends you don't live with because every time we've hung out this semester, it's been because A) i asked or B) i walked over to your apartment. Sad day.

fix it.

<3 me