Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let's get Vintage

So I've made a decision about my wedding (you know, the one I'm going to have once I find a groom...) I want to have a vintage-ish wedding. Like, vintage style wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses and the like. I don't know how I'd actually decorate and style the whole wedding as vintage yet classic, but it's something I'm hoping would work out. I've got the dress picked out and everything!



I am in love with all things Stephanie James. She's got some awesome dresses, but this Josephine dress is my favorite. I'd rather have the bow in ivory or white, but I still love it. She also makes gorgeous head pieces, which I adore. Like this one:



Or this one:



Or this one!



I love them. So cute.

As far as bridesmaids dresses go, I was thinking something like this:



But in a deep violet color with a little more sleeve.


It would be awesome if I could pull it off. When the time comes, we'll see how I feel about vintage.

1 comment:

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

OMG...can I totally help? :D

Ever since my wedding I have been addicted to them. I want to plan them all the time. :D

And vintage oh man that sounds amazing