Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A list.

I don't know how many times I've sat down to try and write a blog post about something relatively interesting. I think I'm failing at it.

There have been a few things that have absolutely rocked these past couple weeks, but nothing that makes me want to run around in circles then gush on the internet. So, for the sake of keeping the blog life alive, here are five things I love:


1. My short hair. I was pretty hesitant to cut all my hair off into an a-line bob, but I decided on a whim back in January that it was something I wanted to do. So I did it. I love it. Sometimes I feel like a little girl again, since I grew up with short hair, but for the most part I feel sophisticated. It's refreshing to have short hair. Easy to take care of.

2. Music. I went to a Something Corporate concert for their reunion tour about a week ago and it was fantastic. I love how into the music the band was and how into it everyone else was. Something about knowing every word to a song and singing it out loud, whether it's at a concert or in the car, is so much fun. Music makes me feel alive.

3. Dancing. I haven't done much dance lately, but I love it whenever I get the opportunity to do it. I recently went out to a live show at The Viper Room on the sunset strip in LA. I was disappointed by the lack of movement in the room. Granted, it wasn't much of a dance concert, but it was still groovy music. I need to get out to a salsa club or something.

4. Fall. There aren't words for how excited I am for the weather to cool down and the leaves to start changing. Something about seeing halloween decorations popping up all over the place makes me giddy. I love the scent of apples and cinnamon. I love wearing sweaters and trendy scarves and all the muted fall colors. So stoked for Fall right now.

5. Pajamas. There is nothing better than chilling in my room with sweats and a tank top. Love it.

No comments: