Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've been tagged--revised

Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random/weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 strange things about me:


1. When I set my alarm clock, it canNOT be on a 5 or a ten. It's always something random, like 7:17 or 12:58. I don't know why, but I just like to have my alarm set for a weird time.

2. I eat my foods in order of dislike...or order of like but backwards so I end up eating what I like best last. And I never eat a bite of one thing and then a bite of another. I eat it all at once and then move onto the next

3. Heather says that I should mention that I play the harp. It's not really weird, but it's not really normal either. I love the harp. I love it.

4. My laptop is named Lloyd, after Lloyd Dobler from Say Anything. My car also has a name. He's Jack, but that's just because he looks like a gentleman.

5. I discovered something interesting about myself this week. I've had a whole lot of tests and papers due these past few days, which has caused me a lot of stress. Well, for the past two nights I've been told that I've talked in my sleep. I've hissed something that sounded like "suck it" or "second" and apparently Heather thought I was going to kill her. And then last night I actually said a whole sentence...but Heather had her ear phones in, so she can't tell me what I said.
But there you have it, I talk in my sleep when I'm stressed.

6. I'm still stuck on what to add.

7. And I have no one else to tag...so this is going nowhere.

1 comment:

Annieofbluegables said...

Hello, I am Miriam's friend KT's Mom. I read Miriam's blog sometimes and find her so charming, I thought I would see who her sister is. :D
You kept counting down the days, so my curiosity got the better of me.

I went to Ricks a LONG time ago, back when dirt was invented . . . I am so homesick when I read your posts. Thanks.
a