Friday, December 5, 2008

Closure

As the semester comes to a close, I can't help but wonder where the time went. In the middle of the semester I felt like I was in some sort of limbo, where the beginning of the semester seems a distant memory and the end seemed so far away.

I leave one week from today. I don't feel like I've completed three semesters of college. I don't feel old enough to be almost half way through my college education. It hardly even feels like I was leaving the dorms about a year ago, it seems so much more recent but also such an ancient memory. I'm just caught up in a whirlwind of events that are flying by and then end up suspended in the same spot on the timeline of my memory.

It's a little bit mind boggling. I actually kind of like that it's going so quickly. Before I know it, I'll be done with college and I'll be heading into culinary school. Or married. With kids. (Now that is a weird thought)

I don't think there are words to express how excited I am for my future.

1 comment:

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Is it weird to think that I've been married for 5 months?
haha :D