Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I change my mind a lot

Over the years and more recently these past months, I've changed my mind about what I want to do with my future. I've gone from a high school biology teacher to a nurse to a spanish education major. Now I've got my mind swirling with ideas of starting some sort of bakery out of my kitchen once I get married and have a family. It's not really a career, but it's a hobby type job that will work well with having a family.
I'm still going to finish up my Bachelors in Spanish and English literature and I'm still going to minor in ballroom dance. I realize that doesn't really connect to having a bakery, but I think it's best if I take advantage of being here at this university to learn things that I find interesting and may later come in handy. Later, I can purse my cooking skills at culinary school.

I really want to bake. I want to make cakes. I want to be the next Bakerella. I love it.

No comments: