50 things you may (or may not) want to know about me......
1.What color is your tooth brush? It's blue and white. How original.
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Um. I was unloading groceries from my car.
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Probably hershey's cookies 'n cream bar. Sooo tasty!
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? Not on my list of things to do in life. No, I haven't.
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Yeah, Daniel's house. As soon as dinner's over."
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? I agree with Heather. Chocolate.
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? Grape juice. White grape juice.
8. What are you wearing right now? Shorts, shirt, sweater.
9. What was the last thing you ate? a pinch of cheese from the table. I'm anxious for dinner.
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No. But after tomorrow....
11. When was the last time you ran? Ew, never. I hate running.
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? The lovely Eryn!
13. Do you take vitamins daily? Oh snap, no. I don't.
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? I do. I should be getting a calling now that they have my records....
15. Do you have a tan? Hardly. Have you even seen my legs?
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Often, but not always.
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? Depends on where I'm drinking soda...
18. What does your last text message say? "Wut does that make u 4 using it? =P". From Jason. He's a big kid. He graduated from high school. How is it that he can't use actual words? I hate that.
19. Are you someones best friend? Straight up.
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Letter writing, shopping with Carly, nannying, prepping for the murder mystery with Carly, mystery dinner, sleepover with Ariel at my house. Wow. What a full day!
21. Where is your dad? In the kitchen. I heard everyone cheer for his arrival.
22. Look to your left, what do you see? Um. A door.
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? brown flip flops or red jelly shoes.
24. Do you use chap stick? Dude. I never leave the house without my Burt's!
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? Nap, read, facebook. How lame am I?
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Depends on the time restraint and where I'm going. In-N-Out? Often go inside. Anywhere else? Rarely go inside.
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? Um. Jason...?
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? Eryn. She talked to me while I went to the store. :)
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? I have my fingers crossed for a road trip in April
31. Do you dye your hair? I've done it before, but I'm growing out the bleached parts. No more purple hair for Amanda
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? No. Too much effort
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Well....my mom pays for it. Once a week.
34. Are you jealous of anyone? I'm a little bit jealous of those in Rexburg right now. Just a liiiitttle bit.
35. Do you love anyone? I love quite a few people, actually.
36. Do any of your friends have children? My sister is my friend. She has children. So, my answer is yes.
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? I'm going with yes....
38. Do you like cats? LOVE. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the foster kittens...
39. Have you ever been to six flags? I have! I had a pass for a whole year and only used it twice.
40. How did you get your worse scar? I sliced my hand open and got a scar from that.
41. What is your favorite smell? Probably my mom's rolls. Yum!
42. What is the last DVD you watched? Must have been The Fall with my mom last Friday.
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? No, but I have been to Disneyland!
44. What is your favorite number? 3. I suppose.
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? If I ever eat them, generally I prefer them toasted
46. Have you ever waited tables? Nope.
47. Where did you have your first kiss? On the trampoline.
48. What should you be doing? finishing a letter.
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? I never waste time blogging. Whatever I blog about is of the ut most importance to all of my readers. I enjoy blogging, but it's never a waste of time.
50. Who do you want to tag? Hernan, since he hasn't been tagged yet.