Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2: My day in bullet points

I wish today had been more exciting...


  • Woke up and drove my brothers to school
  • Went back to sleep
  • Woke up yet again
  • Showered
  • Went to For Heaven's Cakes, Nothing Bundt Cakes, and The Valley Bakery to apply
  • Practically forced the girl at The Valley Bakery to take my resume
  • Went home
  • Made a sandwich (it was delicious)
  • Watched an episode of Arrested Development
  • Put gas in the suburban
  • Picked up my brothers
  • Got some laundry going
  • Picked up the other brother
  • Got bread from Great Harvest
  • Did some dishes
  • Folded some laundry 
  • Made some dinner
  • Did some more dishes
  • Ate dinner
  • Went to Institute
  • Went to Linnea's and talked and watched Monk
  • Came home and blogged.
What a boring day.  But it's so...typical of my life.

No comments: