- Culinary Certified. I'm so legit.
- Compliment of the year at work. An old man in an ascot told me my smile is worth millions.
- Sam returned after two excruciatingly long years
- Reapplying to BYU-Idaho.
- Job hunting
- Starbucks. They hired me.
- Gs and Gents. The sickest dance party my house has ever hosted
- Hot tub nights at Jayson's
- Devastation and Katie Roberts being there to comfort me
- The birth of my niece, Kate!
- Night on the town with the Ladies at Club BANG!
- Monster shots
- Heartbreak and the realization of a long illusion
- Farewell to Brookstone...again.
- Six Flags pass!!!!!!
- PINK HAIR
- Heather's WEDDING. She's MARRIED
- Hockey games, TV shows, late nights at Erik's
- Birthday games of twister
- D-Box theater and Pirates 4. What a fun night
- Pajamas and parties
- Overly active social life
- Freddie putting up with my cheerful face every.morning.
- Afternoon naps in the sunshine
- Midnight trips to the beach
- Hannah moves in!
- Freddie and Lorretto sharing me.
- Zumba dancing in my living room
- Dodger Baseball, all you can eat dogs.
- Glow in the dark party a mi casa
- Duke's with Stefanie. What a perfect evening
- France: It's a dream
- Whipped cream battle of epic proportions
- Cliff jumping
- The day Freddie made me cry at work. NOT FUNNY
- Purchasing my longboard. It's so beautiful..
- Monterey trip, complete with penguins, clam chowder, and more exotic cars than I've ever seen before
- Farewell Starbucks, it was a great ride.
- Moving back to Idaho. I followed my gut, it was the right decision.
- Trips to the caves and dance parties (gross!)
- AWESOME Roommates
- Rockin' classes
- Conference Roadtrip. So much fun. So much traffic...
- Erik's visit: straw maze, dance party, games, Big Jud's, Mesa Falls...
- My first real asthma attack. It was terrifying
- Zombie Apocalypse. It happened.
- Nights spent with the 411 guys.
- Walking Dead Sundays
- Friday night sleepovers of awesome
- The cold. It happened.
- Thanksgiving at home! What a wonderful trip
- The best pie crust recipe ever. It's made with lard, so it HAS to be good
- Skrillex and Christmas decorating. They go hand in hand.
- Completely on a whim making one of the best decisions I made all semester (Justin, that's you)
- Finishing the best semester of my life. Straight A's for this girl :]
- Study parties on campus. It's where the magic happens
- Provo adventures with Carly Jo
- Finishing off the year happier than I started it, with more to look forward to.
I said many times that 2011 would be my year. For the most part, it was. I think it was an introduction to the rest of my life.