Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sheer Genius

I saw the Dark Knight again (I was offered a free ticket. How can one turn down a free ticket to an AWESOME movie? Impossible.) and it was just as good the second time around. Except there was no guy to hold hands with. (though I suppose I could have held Danny Lang's hand...but that would have been more than awkward.)
This past week I've had the opportunity to hang out with an old friend, Christopher Williams. He went on his mission to Nebraska and now he's back and he has practically no friends. He hangs out with me by default. He's a nice kid, I don't mind spending time with him (since no one else is in town). I think, however, that he might be starting to enjoy spending time with me a little too much. Hopefully I can help him see that I really just want to be his friend, nothing more.

Also, I've been watching the first season of Sheer Genius on youtube. All of those shows, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Sheer Genius, Top Chef, they're all ridiculous. But the challenges are just so neat. I watch these shows just to see what crazy challenges the contestants will have to complete and how the end products turn out. Of course, by doing this I always end up having someone I like best and who I'm secretly rooting for. Why are these shows so silly yet so addicting?

1 comment:

Michael Ross said...

ha, it's okay. i'm addicted to project runway as well ;)