Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I just want to shower

This week our apartment manager replaced the shower heads in our showers. The old ones worked pretty well. Actually, they worked really well. The kind of shower heads that have the right amount of pressure and are all around really awesome. I can shower in fifteen minutes.
So, these new shower heads. The water pressure is fine, I don't mind it. However, the shower head itself it about an inch wide, letting out about a six inch circle of water. If I'm sneaky and turn to the side, I can almost rinse my whole shoulder. My showers are now cold, since the bathroom doesn't heat up anymore, and I can only get a few inches of my skin under the water. My showers are also about ten minutes longer than before, since it takes forever to rinse anything.
I'm going to go to the office and demand the old shower heads back. We're paying for it, we might as well get our money's worth!



Edit:: Tonight is cleaning checks. We found the old shower heads in the trash. Can you say BOMB?

2 comments:

Heather Rose said...

Are we putting the old ones back in?

Randi said...

YOU BETTER PUT THE OLD ONES BACK IN!!! I want those when I get there! Nice work Manda.