Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Morning

I woke up this morning feeling so incredibly sick and disgusting and I'm not quite sure why. It's not like a flu or cold sick, it's just a blah sick feeling. I ended up turning off my alarm and going back to sleep, thus sleeping through my first class (not too big of a deal, though I did miss a quiz...but I've gotten 100% on all the other quizzes except one on which I got an 80% so it's not really a big deal). By the time I woke up and got ready for dance, I was feeling even worse. I absolutely did not want to go, but I had a test so I kind of had to. Dance ended up being fine and we did well on the dance test but now ever time I go to move my bangs from my eyes or rub my nose etc. I smell Aaron, my dance parter's cologne and I feel like heaving. Blaaaah.
On another note, it's supposed to snow tonight, tomorrow, friday, and Saturday. Thrilling. I'm excited but then again not really. I don't know. I seem to be full o a bunh of mixed thoughts ad feelings right now.
I blame this on menstration.

I have an A&P test tomorrow as well as an A&P quiz on totally different things.
ew.

No comments: