Sunday, August 17, 2008

19 days

In just a few weeks I'll be back in Rexburg. It now seems funny to me that I was counting down the days til I came home. I was so excited to be here and see everyone from home. I had all these plans and lists of things I wanted to do. I really haven't done much. Carly has hardly been here, Katie had already moved to Utah by the time I got home, RJ and Elliott are on their missions (along with Tyler and Russell and Nathan) and Sam has been less than exciting. How is it that I used to be such a socialite here and now I spend most of my nights at home since no one is around? It makes me that much more excited to go back to Rexburg.

Heather is in Virginia right now visiting Randi. She also saw Adam, Kristy, and Mandy. I'm insanely jealous. I can't wait to see everyone. I want to stay in Rexburg over the winter. Really badly. We'll see.

p.s. I'm in love with Michael Phelps. Holy cow he's amazing.

1 comment:

Michael Ross said...

don't go back to rexburg without seeing me first! :)