Friday, October 17, 2008

I stole this from Randi, who got it from Heather

The Favorites, Have-You-Evers.. and Last Times! Oh, the variety!

What is your favorite..

gum: Probably the orange fruity trident. It's really tasty...

restaurant: Ever? La Super Rica!

drink: Water. I adore water.

season: Probably Fall. I love it when the weather changes from hot to cool and crisp. I like the idea of everything from the previous seasons fall away. It's like the ending before a new beginning.

type of weather: When there's a slight chill to the air and you need a light coat, but the sun is out and the sky is blue and the trees are bright fall colors...

emotion: A good mixture of happy and giddy. It makes things better.

thing to do on a half day: Take a nap then go see friends!

late-night activity: Spontaneous events. Movies. Giggling. Random trips.

sport: Dance. It is a sport.

city: Hmmm...Florence, Santander, Thousand Oaks, Rexburg, and Salt Lake City. I couldn't decide.

store: I seem to find almost everything I want at Target. How weird is that?

When was the last time you..

cried: Eh, last weekend. It was dumb.

played a sport: If you count dance(and I do), yesterday.

laughed: Moments ago.

hugged someone: Moments ago I half hugged Heather when Shelly and I called her into my room to sit on my bed with us

kissed someone: It was a while ago.

felt depressed: Over summer semester. It hit me hard.

felt elated: Coming back to Rexburg. The best feeling ever!

felt overworked: Last week...?

faked sick: It's been a long time since I faked it. I can't even remember

lied: Probably recently. Oh wait, last night. =(

What was the last..

word you said: ...I can't remember. I mumbled something to Shelly (who is sleeping on my bed) but I can't remember what it was)

thing you ate: Waffles! p.s. Randi, Arby's is nasty.

song you listened to: Free Falling by Tom Petty. It came on Pandora

thing you drank: Waterrrr

place you went to: Class, Class, The Kimball, HOME

movie you saw: In theaters? I think it was...the Dark Knight...? Or Mama Mia. Tomorrow I'm going to see Walle!

movie you rented: ummm...The Other Boleyn Girl.

concert you attended: Love You Long Time in the summer.

Who was the last person you..

hugged: Heatherrrr!

cried over: Um. I don't remember...weirdddd!

kissed: Whoever knows it, knows it.

danced with: Nathan from my dance class.

shared a secret with: probably Heather or Eryn

had a sleepover with: HEATHER!!

called: Hernan. We went bowling!

went to a movie with: Carly

saw: Shelly

were angry with: Last night I sort of pretended to be super angry with Alex...

couldn't take your eyes off of: Who knows.

obsessed over: Hahaha, it's been a while. I think I've grown up

Have you ever..

danced in the rain: I really love dancing in the rain

kissed someone: Indeed I have

done drugs: Never. Yay me!

drank alcohol: I've had the opportunity to, but I never have

slept around: oh, alllll the time. Psssssssssssh.

partied 'til the sun came up: True!

had a movie marathon: Yep. Lots of fun, but I felt lazy...

gone too far on a dare: Not that I can recall...

spun until you were immensely dizzy: hahaha, plenty of times

taken a survey quite like this before: I used to do them all the time on my myspace page.

1 comment:

Randi said...

whatever. Arby's is the best. One day you'll see. It's delish!

Love you!