Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bittersweet

Being home has been a pretty bittersweet experience thus far, and it's only about two weeks into Fall semester. I've got some good friends here, but they're all guys and it's sometimes frustrating to not have any girlfriends in the area. I'm excited, however, for my new calling in the relief society because it'll give me an opportunity to hang around with some women. Granted, they're all older than me, it'll still be tons of fun.

I miss being with my roommates and hearing about them doing things without me makes me sad I'm not there. It's something I try to think about as little as possible because the more I think about it, the more discontented I become with being home.

The only thing I can do right now is focus on work and family and making sure I stay as busy as possible. I want time to fly. I want it to be April.