Monday, December 7, 2009

Cuppycake Gumdrop

So I bought a book today. Not just any book, a recipe book. A cupcake recipe book. It's called 500 Cupcakes and let me tell you, it's AMAZING. I haven't even baked anything from it yet but I've spent a good two hours just pouring through the recipes and the variations of the recipes and I can't, for the life of me, get enough of it.

So I've made a goal. I'm going to try and use my day off every week to test out a new recipe from the book. Tomorrow I'm debating between doing Applesauce and Cinnamon cupcakes with a caramel sauce on top or the raspberry and coconut ones. I'll be sure to post about whichever I end up doing.

I'm so excited.
I can practically taste them already and they are delicious

1 comment:

juleen said...

I can't wait to hear more about this. Yummy!