Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 13: Whatever tickles my fancy

Bucket lists.  Bucket lists tickle my fancy.  I've been thinking about mine lately and then a friend of mine posted a link to his, so that got me thinking that I should probably start keeping an actual list of what I want to do during my life.  You know, in case I forget.  Or at least so I can cross things off and feel accomplished.

So here is my bucket list.  It's a work in progress, since I keep coming up with new things I want to add to it, but here it is anyway.  If I ever do something on here, I'll post about it.

1.  Ride in a helicopter
2.  Scuba dive
3.  Play the guitar well
4.  See Phantom of the Opera on stage
5.  Cage dive with sharks
6.  Ride in a hot air balloon
7.  Visit the pyramids
8.  Live in another country for 3+ months
9.  Open my own bakery
10.  Skydive
11.  Convert to longboarding
12.  Night boogie boarding
13.  Publish my journals under my pen name
14.  Run a half marathon (or a marathon, but that's aiming pretty high)
15.  Visit each of the 50 states (already been to 24...almost half way there!)
16.  Shave my head (just kidding.  I wish I were that brave)
17.  Make a wedding cake.  A legit, big one
18.  New Year's at Times Square
19.  New Year's in Paris
20.  Temple Marriage

To be continued...

2 comments:

Heather Rose said...

Your mom would kill you, but I really think you could pull off the shaved head. At least like...short. Maybe not ALL gone. Just mostly.

Miriam Herm said...

publish your journals? Really?