Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beyond ready

The elections are over. I'm so ready for everything to end. I'm sick of the divisions wedging people farther and farther away from each other. I want to be able to be happy with my friends and have them all be happy with me. I don't want the country hating each other based on how we voted. I'm sick of the LDS Church being attacked and slandered. Everything needs to just settle down.
It's sad to see everyone turning against each other. There are some people that I want to just talk to, but I'm so afraid the election will come up and we'll butt heads because of our different views so I just don't talk to them. There have been several things said that I've wanted to respond to, or that have been very offensive to me, but I just don't want to stir up anything or cause contention.
Let's just stop.
I'm tired of it.
Yuck.

No comments: