Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh. Hello!

Let's just say I'm pretty happy this morning.

I went on a night hike with a couple friends last night and nearly died (thank you, asthma). We would have gone further but Linnea and Rick thought we were being stalked by coyotes. I would have pushed myself if we had gone further, but I'm pretty sure my lungs would not have appreciated that. That's a goal I have for next semester with all the active classes I have. To build up my stamina. Maybe then I can go on a simple hike (leisurely walk up a steep hill, as Rick put it) and not die.

After the hike we went back to Erik's and watched Horton Hears A Who. I saw that in the theater with my brothers when it came out. I forgot what a funny movie that is. Kids movies are so fun! I saw Kung Fu Panda recently and I think I nearly peed my pants laughing. I love it.

It was an exceptionally good night. Details not needed.

1 comment:

Eryn Chauvin said...

it's all good. I will die with you on a hike any day. not by lungs though. by knees. but death still the same.