Thursday, October 14, 2010

"No party is any fun unless seasoned with folly"

This is a prologue for a post that is bound to be posted this weekend.

I've been preparing for my graduation party this Friday.  I've planned this fantastic masquerade party at my house for the sole purpose of being able to make as many desserts and hors d'ouevres as I want.  Well, also because I like parties and I like dressing up and I like Halloween.  But graduation gave me the perfect reason to throw a party.  For myself.

I'm so excited.  I haven't done much planning other than the food, but the rest of it will fall into place.  I have no fear of this bombing out.  People know there's going to be food, people will come.

I'm excited.   Prepping takes a lot of work, but it's enjoyable.  And rewarding.

Can't wait for Friday night.

p.s. I'm back at Brookstone and I'm rocking it.

No comments: